Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hathcock Autumn Ambience

This past Sunday I had an event at the lovely new home of Lee & Bonnie Hathcock- we called it "Autumn Ambience". They were generous enough to open up their home to friends, neighbors & talented craftsmen that had helped make their dream a reality. With hommeade gingerbread, hot apple cider & glorious autumn temperatures guests could not have enjoyed themselves more. We had an amazing turn out & the house looked immaculate. I very much enjoyed getting to know both Lee & Bonnie and look forward to working with them on more events in the future. I don't have pictures yet but as soon as I can get my hands on some (I forgot my camera that day!) I will post them for you to see!

As always- this event could not have been successful without the help of many talented vendors. Thank you to the following for making this day memorable for The Hathcock's and their guests!

Impressions Food Company
Chattanooga Valet
Kacie Yates
Rhon's Distinctive Florals
Black Tie Affair
The White Table
Showtime Event Rentals

And the following individuals who served as guides throughout the home:
Amanda Williams, Megan Houghton, Amanda Clark, Laura Stanger, Kristen Smith, Brittany Davis, Alesha Sells & Eve Cartee

No comments: